Professional Services Consultant #SGUnited Traineeship Program
Roles & Responsibilities:
This position reports to Professional Services (PS) Team Lead/Consultant and interfaces with respective stakeholders of the Company such as the Professional Services team, Technical Support Team, Customer Experience team, Sales/Presales team and Corporate function team. Over the 12 months’ traineeship program, trainee will be trained like a junior PS consultant. Upon completion of the training, he/she will be involved with delivering customization on the Esker framework and progressively work on the different other tasks (including pre-sales) that are done by Esker PS consultant. Training will be delivered through both Esker University’s on-line courses and face to face sessions.
The trainee can expect to:
- Learn, innovate and gain valuable work experience within an international team.
- Be part of a team involving in configuration, customization, development and implementation of Esker software solutions.
- Get to participate in providing value-added software features to our products for our customers through working with our talented engineers of technical service team.
- Learn to demonstrate systems prototypes, carry out pre-sales engagement with potential customers
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during the 12 months’ Traineeship Programme:
- Esker On Demand solution setup
- Solution testing
- Technical requirement gathering
- Functional requirement gathering
- Microsoft office solutions
- Provide Presales customer engagement activities