The Employee is responsible for delivering Pre-Sales, actively driving and managing the Pre-Sales process with direct and channel customers, business partner, reseller and partners to assists and compliments the Sales team covering the region and given assignment as and when by the Company.
You will be responsible for the following task but not limited:
- To lay the groundwork for the Sales team and involve in each step of the Sales cycle and act as sales support for the Sales team throughout the entire sales process
- Responsible for analyzing market data to determine the right fit prospects and customers for the Company products and solutions. This also involves presenting sales pitches and presentation, requirements gathering of a given lead or campaign
- To provide products and solutions knowledge, business process and solution design support to the Sales team. Deep products and solutions knowledge, business process, technical architecture and solution design is required to write a sales pitch, tender and enquiries response that highlights the Company products and solutions features and benefits, including building proposal business case to support the Sales team
- Deliver solution demonstration to prospect
- To liaise and coordinate with Professional Services (PS) Consulting team on project implementation planning and resourcing
- Liaise with Company’s International Professional Services (IPS) Consulting team and Technical Support (TS) team where necessary on customers’ implementation projects and resource sharing.
- To liaise with Company Research & Development (R&D) team where necessary as well provide feedback to R&D on field requirements, feedbacks and market intelligence
- To attend, participate and contribute to Company strategic discussions and meetings with Marketing Team to align with marketing campaigns
- To participate and involve with Customer Experience team on on-going management of customer relationships, loyalty and support
You are expected and required to:
- To travel on reasonable notice where Pre-Sales service is required by respective subsidiaries.
- To work with internal key stakeholders in the Company to progress an opportunity. This includes close alignment with Marketing, Sales, PS, TS and R&D
- Self-motivated, proactive, independent and responsible personality.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Educational Requirements :
- Business School Degree Preferred
Essential Experience :
- Ability to prospect and close deals
- Experience selling software applications to net new accounts
- Requires 5+ years of experience in software sales in a direct account ownership role
- Experience working full cycle complex sales and presenting to multiple levels inside of clients.
- Demonstrated history of achieving sales quota of software & SaaS revenue.
To Apply, Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the ‘Presales Consultant’ as the reference