Esker Asia Professional Services Internship Program
What you can expect from us
- You will have opportunity to learn, innovate and gain valuable work experience within an international team.
- You will be part of a team involving in configuration, customization, development and implementation of Esker software solutions.
- You will get to participate in providing value added software features to our products for our customers through working with our talented engineers of technical service team.
- You will be given a market competitive internship allowance on a monthly basis
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- In your final year/3rd year undergraduate program
- Must be able to commit at least 5 months internship on full time basis if possible
- Basic understanding of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop software is a plus
- Basic knowledge of software configuration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
At Esker, our mission is to create an environment where good work gets noticed and employee well-being is taken seriously. If you thrive in working at a place where you can freely innovate, showcase your creativity, enjoy exchanging ideas with likeminded colleagues for continuous improvement of work efficiency and solutions for our customers, we like to hear from you. We have teams located in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong. Graduating students who are keen to get industry experience and are located in these countries are welcome to send in your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org