6 MONTHS TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTANT #SGUNITED
We welcome all recent graduates of Y2019/2020 with Computer Science/Computer Engineering degree to send in your application through this link or directly to email@example.com. Those who are of 3rd year and/or final year in their undergraduate study in Computer Science/Software Engineering and looking for a 5 months’ internship from Jan to May 2021 are also welcomed to send in your application.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position reports to Professional Services (PS) Team Lead/Consultant and interfaces with respective stakeholders of the Company such as the Professional Services team, Technical Support Team, Customer Experience team, Sales/Presales team and Corporate function team.
The trainee can expect to:
- Learn, innovate and gain valuable work experience within an international team.
- Be part of a team involving in configuration, customization, development and implementation of Esker software solutions.
- Get to participate in providing value added software features to our products for our customers through working with our talented engineers of technical service team.
- Learn to demonstrate systems prototypes, carry out pre-sales engagement with potential customers
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during the 6 months’ Traineeship Programme:
- Esker On Demand solution setup
- Solution testing
- Technical requirement gathering
- Functional requirement gathering
- Microsoft office solutions
- Provide Presales customer engagement activities